Freitag, 25. Januar 2013

Vancouver, Lady Gaga and so on

I didn't write a lot in the last few weeks (sorry) but that will probably not change. It's not like there was nothing to tell I actually even don't know where to start! But in the moment I just have a lot of stuff going on such as meeting my friends, packing :(, spending time with my family and so on and that doesn't leave me much time.  But I'm planning on catching up with my blog and posting some more when I'm back in Germany.
In school Finals are coming up so it gets a bit stressful. Especially in Art I still got lots of projects to finish (that was actually the subject I expected not to be so stressful.) because in comparison to my school in Germany it is really challenging here. We even have a final exam in Art...(but I will sit in the airplane back to Germany at that point of time.)
Lumby still has a lot of snow and Ithink that will stay until I leave....and that's already in 6 days!! Just if I think of saying goodbye I feel like crying..
Actually saying goodbye to everything here is much more difficult for me than it was in Germany. Because back there I knew I will come back in a few months...here? No. People that I see in school everyday, my international friends here..I know that I might see them never again in my entire life.
I never thought that it's gonna be so hard for me to leave. When I was still back in Germany I always thought about how it will be but now I know that I will miss Canada as much as I missed Germany at the beginning.
Knowing that I'm living my dream here but that it's gonna be over soon...  Forever. This time of my life will never come back and it will never be the same. I can come back for a visit, sure. But it will always stay that. Just a visit.
Of course I'm looking forward to going back to Germany and seeing everyone again but Germany still seems so far away for me, so unreal. I feel like I've already spent some years here and not just 5  months.
I already got a couple of goodbye presents from my friends  because I already had to say goodbye to some of them and one of my friends wrote me such a cute letter...the last sentence was
"Please invite me to your wedding"
and I actually had to cry when I read it.
Actually some of them wanted to come to the airport with me but I'm leaving on an exam day so they can't come :(

Anyway I will tell you some of the stuff that I did in the last weeks and days even though I'll probably forget half of it.
First I went to Vancouver with my hostfamily and we saw Lady Gaga!!! Maybe she is not my favorite singer but the concert was awesome (but seriously that women is just sooooo crazy ;O). The concert was Friday and on Saturday we went Shopping in Robson Street <3
The week after I visited Nadine a couple of times because she got her appendix (Blinddarm) taken out and was not allowed to go to school...I felt so sorry for her. Getting surgery in another country would freak me out...
 I went shopping with my hostsister and the last weekend I stayed in Vernon with my german friends. We went skiing (for me it was the last time....:( and already the first goodbyes), celebrated Priyas birthday and went shopping (that was a really awesome weekend).
Then I had a little goodbye evening with some of my canadian friends, met Maren and Amy, went to the basketball game at our school. Yesterday Maren, Pauline, Nadine and I went to Vernon for the last time...:( We went to the all-you-can-eat Chinese Restaurant and we were so full! But it was a really nice day.
Tomorrow it is already my last weekend in Canada!! ;O

I think I will post all the pictures another time...

Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing you again!!!
Jana

PS: There might be some mistakes...I was just to lazy to read over this post again.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen