Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2012

Skiing!!!!

Hallöchen :)
I decided to post in English today ;) And one thing at first...my English is not perfect and I still make some mistakes (so don't wonder) but my head is just filled up with it. And I'm also pretty bad at writing..

I did a lot of stuff last week...I don't even remember everything. On Wednesday I went to the Mall in Vernon because I had to fix my phone and on Thursday I went to a hockey game again (Vernon Vipers lost :( ). Oh and we had Collaborative Time in school, that means that we got the last block off and everybody could do what he wanted. Nadine, Pauline and Maren all came to my house and we just stayed there and talked.
 On Friday all the Columbians met to celebrate a special custom and the hostsiblings were also invited, so I decided to go there. Everyboy was standing in a circle in front of the house and we all had a candle. Then the one woman read out a prayer and then it was already over. I don't know exactly what it was but they said it helps to keep bad things out of the house.
After that I went to the school to watch the basketball game of the Junior Boys and it was actually pretty good (Charles Bloom won).
And Saturday was so awesome!!!! I went skiing with my hostsister in Silver Star and it was so amazing. The snow was perfect and there were acutally many people but Silver Star is quite big so you are always nearly alone on the slope :) The only bad thing was that you have to pay pretty much if you just go skiing for one day :( It was like 70 bucks (54 Euro) :(
But all in all, the day was just amazing!

 
                                                            

                                                          My hostsister :)

                                           The view from the top  of the mountain



 
The place where all the restaurants, hotels etc are (called "The Village")


Sunday was rather uneventful, I did pretty much nothing :) The only thing I did was cooking Kaiserschmarrn for my family....oh, and we watched a movie.
And today, my hostsister and I made cookies....well, kind of :) Looks more like chocolate chip pancake. And we didn't have eggs or butter so we just had to invent something..but it was good, though ;D
And I went to the boot camp practice with Nadine after school but it wasn't that hard.
                                                   The pancake/cookie

xoxox

3 Kommentare:

  1. I really wonder that it´s so easy to read your english. :D
    In school I always have no idea what the text was about..
    However.
    I love your pictures!!! *_* What a wonderful landscape!
    Ahh I wanna see it with my own eyes :P
    As well the cookie seems to be very very delicious. When you´re at your german home, you have to bake all those recipes with me!!
    Love you ♥♥

    AntwortenLöschen